I got tagged with this by Cat2260
First, here are the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
- My decision to study Meteorology was a very quick one. Probably in less than a week. When I looked up schools Plymouth was really the first one that I got in a Google search. I visited and it seemed pretty good. It was the only school I applied too.
- I was declined a job my first year by my current boss 😛
- Sometimes I wonder if I made the right career decision. But I just keep finding new ways to employ my skills to the field.
- I hate waste. It is my biggest pet peeve. I mean any kind of waste including food, gas, energy, and money. The only thing that makes it worse is the people that not only waste, but they don't realize how fortunate they are and that there are many people out there who are not as luck as they are.
- Though I love Mac OS and I have been using it for pretty much all my life, I love building computers and working with the hardware. Which you can do with Macs to a certain extent. But I wish that Apple would make their computers a little more like PCs as far as hardware is concerned. Also, sometimes Apple does things that confuse or just plain irritate me.
- I have zero tolerance for people that annoy me. Usually I'll try to get to know someone before I form an opinion of them. But once I get to the point where someone is bothering me, the relationship is pretty much over. I don't deal with drama.
- I never use 2 spaces after a period. Despite the number of people who have told me otherwise. With modern non-fixed width fonts it is just not needed. I don't care. It's like a waste of energy to me. I have not and will not ever put 2 spaces after a period.
I have no idea who to tag on this thing that have not already been tagged. Let's make this fun, the first 7 people to comment are tagged 😛
people tell you to use two spaces after a period? really? i never knew that. i've never been told about it in the English department. I don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. maybe back in the type writer days, but meh not now.